Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tired Of Being Tired

The day is long,but the night seems so short. The alarm goes off and I say, (here we go again). I want a change in my life. I need a break or a vacation or something, and yet I don't know if that will be enough. How do we really know how to enjoy our lives, when we have been living for our kids the whole time. It's like being back in school and trying to date again. I am so tired of thinking that it makes me even more tired. I love my boys, don't get me wrong, but if I would have know how much of my life was taken up with children, I would of thought about it more. We don't know what our future holds, and it all happens for a reason. I am still trying to find out what that reason is. I am just so tired of being tired. I need some spice in my life. It's hard to do what you want when the kids come first. Being a mom is the hardest job I ever did. I don't get a pay check for this job. I get other rewards that take the place of that pay check. However, it's rewarding to yourself when you do make money cause it gives you something else to do than be a mom. I feel that women in general need to feel wanted all the time. We feel good when we do a good job for someone,even if it's for our families. The sense of being fullfilled is very important to us woman. Habit by creature. I need love from all angles. I know that jesus loves me and that is very important to me. He is the reason why I keep on living and getting up everyday to venture out. I have to try something new and fun. I need a good laugh or cry. I feel like I have nobody and even sometimes I feel like I am losing myself. Again, that is where jesus pulls me out of the recage and spares me for one more day. That's all we have is a day by day book that helps keep us grounded.I will take that, it's better than nothing. So, when your feeling to tired to hold up your head ask jesus to hold it for you and he will.He wants you to ask for help,he knows you can't do it alone. He's the reason for the season,so make it a season everyday. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment