Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's That Time Again!!

Bed Time!!! Yah Hoooo...... My favorite time of day. Each night I am so tired, that I pass out before I even hit my pillow. Being a mom all day takes too much out of me. I am beat. I feel like road kill, and the worse part is I have to get up and do it all over again tommorrow. I neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get a break. When are these kids going to grow up and take care of me? NOT!!!! Who wants to hang out with an old lady???? Even though I took care of them, I don't see it happening for me. Well, I guess I will just grow old alone. Who Knows?? Moms deserve a pay check every week, that sound fair to me. We do so much that we don't find much time for ourselves. Being a mom just drains the life out of me. I love my boys, but there are moments that I just want to run away and never come back. It's easier to take care of me than everyones needs & wants. I ask myself what about me?? Well, at least when I go to bed I can shut the brain off and have a little me time. Morning comes to fast and I don't feel like getting up. I want to break the alarm clock. WHY ME??? I am still tired, but I have to get up and be the mom with a happy face. O'God please rescue me!!! I am pray for a moms day in heaven. Just think ALL you moms, we will finally have a break. Yah Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am going to bed. When you go to sleep at night just think of all the me time in heaven. Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment